19 April, 2010
17 February, 2010
This video was shoot on 4th November 2009 from atop of a small hill near Beckton, London, UK. My best friend just moved to the city, and we went for a hike with this destination in mind. It was just about to start raining, and the feeling of overlooking London from this lonely summit was something special.
19 January, 2010
01 October, 2009
28 September, 2009
28 July, 2009
Discovery - Can You Discover?
New York, USA \ XL \ Wiki
Hard to compare to anything, but maybe Hot Chip with nitroelectro?
15 July, 2009
- It is going to be in HD, but obviously not all required footage was available in such extremely high resolution. Sections about Dubai, Tokyo, Chicago, and New York City will be mostly, if not all in HD.
- Video will be exported in a widescreen format 16:9.
- No titles or watermarks whatsoever are allowed to be visible in the final version of the video.
- Not a single frame should be shoot from a static viewpoint.
- Not a single frame should be shoot from the ground level. It is all about looking down on the skyscrapers.
- All footage must have been recorded during daylight.
- A vast majority of clips will be enhanced with the iMovie technology called "video stabilization", which smoothens the camera motion, and stills the picture shaking. When needed, functions like "playback speed control", "reverse video" and picture enhancement will be used.
- There will be an animated world maps, as a smooth introductions to the individual city sections.
- There is a small chance that two versions of video will be released. The compact one, fitting within YouTube's 10 minute time cap, and an uncut one, divided in the half on two episodes.
06 July, 2009
04 July, 2009
02 July, 2009
01 July, 2009
30 June, 2009
Dramatic changes in the rate of economic growth have occurred in the past because of some technological advancement. Based on population growth, the economy doubled every 250,000 years from the Paleolithic era until the Neolithic Revolution. The new agricultural economy began to double every 900 years, a remarkable increase. In the current era, beginning with the Industrial Revolution, the world’s economic output doubles every fifteen years, sixty times faster than in the agricultural era. If the rise of superhuman intelligences causes a similar revolution, one would expect the economy to double at least quarterly and possibly on a weekly basis.
... if machines could even slightly surpass human intellect, they could improve their own designs in ways unforeseen by their designers, and thus recursively augment themselves into far greater intelligences. The first such improvements might be small, but as the machine became more intelligent it would become better at becoming more intelligent, which could lead to an exponential and quite sudden growth in intelligence.
28 June, 2009
Battant - Kevin (1989) (Andrew Weatherall Stadium Dub)
London, UK \ Kill The DJ \ No Wiki This Time
Dub at it's best, minimalistic with every sound in the right place.
26 June, 2009
25 June, 2009
20 June, 2009
Crystal Castles - Courtship Dating
Toronto, Canada \ Last Gang Records \ Wiki
8 bit syths, in a way you heaven't heard before.
19 June, 2009
So much for now, more to come soon. Thank you for visiting again.