Click here if you're only interested in "Song Of The Week" posts.

15 June, 2006

iPod nano

I've been using Apple's iPod nano for quite a few months now, and I think it's time for a quick review. First of all - this is the best gadget I've ever had. I've had Olympus m:robe 500 mp3 player before and I hated it. It had this great color touchscreen, photo camera, and 30GB disc, but it was SO buggy, and it took you forever to find any specific song due to its ugly, and unintiutive interface. iPod on the other hand is incredibly easy to handle, to search songs, it's ridiculously small and light, and is very beautiful. Let's count pluses and minuses:

  • Small size and weight
  • Podcast and Audiobook option
  • Easy to handle (Scroll wheel)
  • Games and other applications
+

  • Headphones
  • Bug in auto volume option
  • If you buy black nano,
    you still get white headphones
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your iPod too!!!! Very handy when I want to sleep and you want to listen to the music. :))