Click here if you're only interested in "Song Of The Week" posts.

05 June, 2008

Song Of The Week \ 02

My last post was kind of about me getting old. I know that it would take A LOT of years for me to actually get old, but early signs are here. Samples and melodies from 80's are with us for quite some time now, and that's great, but recently I've heard some tunes very similar to those we listened to in the 90's. And that's scary, because for the first time I can actually remember the times when something was popular before it made a comeback. This week I'm showing you twoo fresh dance tracks based on the 90's, but with a modern twist. Cyndi Lauper is back with the album "Bring Ya To The Brink", which is not bad at all. Main producer was Kleerup, who also produced Robyn's amazing album from last year. It's her first album in 8 years, and is surprisingly good. I also didn't think Moby would ever be mainstream again, but he made it with album "Last Night" a few weeks ago. I'm recommending both.

Can you hear the 90's coming back?

Moby - Disco Lies (New York City, US \ Mute Records) Wiki
Moby

Chorus that I can't get out of my head for weeks now.


Cyndi Lauper - Into The Nightlife (New York City, US \ Epic Records) Wiki
Moby

A bit gay, a lot Mr. Oizo.

No comments: