Click here if you're only interested in "Song Of The Week" posts.

21 June, 2008

Song Of The Week \ 04

With bad weather and waiting for the salary, this song made a revival in my head last week. I was first listening to it while I was waking up at 5am, and walk to the train to go to work. That was more than a year ago. Those was hard times, and I needed something to release my frustrations. Obviously this situation lasted way too long, since this song still stands at #1 in my iTunes, without ever being beaten. And it's success is not just in my head. It was #1 in Canada for three weeks, and charted in the UK. Here is a picture from their concert in NYC.

Metric - Monster Hospital
Toronto, Canada \ Last Gang Records \ Wiki
Metric

Perfect for occasionally angry people with good taste for fresh tunes.

No comments: