Click here if you're only interested in "Song Of The Week" posts.

30 June, 2008

Song Of The Week \ 05

I've heard about this band quite a few months ago, when there were only a few leaked songs available on the darker corners of the internet. I got stuck on "Rock DJ", which was featured as a free single of the week on iTunes, and later discovered this one, which I immediately fell in love with. Their sound reminds me of the first indie rock artists I've listened to more than a year ago, mostly The Sounds, The Long Blondes, and CSS. Love Katie's voice! The Ting Tings recently pushed Madonna from #1 in UK, and they are massively successful all over Europe. "Fruit Machine" is not a single, so consider it as a secret candy from their album, since u won't be hearing it on the radio. Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching!

The Ting Tings - Fruit Machine
Manchester, UK \ Columbia Records \ Wiki
Metric

Fierce voice with feel-good vibe for summer days.

No comments: