Click here if you're only interested in "Song Of The Week" posts.

14 July, 2008

Song Of The Week \ 06

Before I packed my things, and went to the Exit Festival in Serbia, I felt the need to load my iPhone with fresh tunes, and as it turned out, that was a spectacular idea. I accidentally listened to this song once, and couldn't get it out of my head ever since. 3OH!3 from a small town in Colorado are named for the area code of that region, 303. "Starstrukk" is from their critically acclaimed second album, released a few weeks ago. It's an interesting melt between Gym Class Heroes' vocals and melody, buffed up with hardcore electro samples, with the classic 90's dance track ending. Very intense!

3OH!3 - Starstrukk
Colorado, US \ Photo Finish Records \ Wiki
Starstrukk

Sound description of youth.

No comments: