Click here if you're only interested in "Song Of The Week" posts.

10 October, 2008

I love this blog

Seriously, I do, and I just realized this a few days ago, when I was feeling bad for not posting anything for such long time, and then went to see what was the last thing I posted. I was back in Slovenia when I did it, and though that's only a week ago, I feel like it happened in a completely different time and place.
Anyway, the reason for scarce posts is, like I informed you before, that I moved to London, and am trying to make it here. So I'm running around, looking for jobs, and meeting people. Besides I don't have my own place yet, so I don't really have the means to be a real blogger right now.
I'm optimistic, and am sure I'll settle just fine, and then I'll be able to further nurture my love for this piece of internet.

No comments: