Click here if you're only interested in "Song Of The Week" posts.

31 January, 2009

Another Anniversary, Another Apology

This is 201st post on this blog. I'm sorry I haven't kept busier lately, but I think I have a few good reasons. First one is Christmas and new year's crazy partying, which lasted for more than a week, and it was a real hell-raising, as one of my London friends would say. After that I went back to my routine, except I was constantly tired, and I think that could be psychological, since I was again feeling a bit lonely, after my friends, who were visiting during the holidays, left in early January. I just now came back from visiting my home country for the first time since I moved to London, and that was surreal, intense, and a lot of fun, so posting had to wait until now.
I just want to let you know, that the blog did not die, and I am still very much looking forward to post things that I came up with in time of absence.

No comments: