Click here if you're only interested in "Song Of The Week" posts.

25 June, 2009

Not into comedy really, but ...

Alan
Me and my housemate watched TV in the kitchen, when a show called Chatty Man came up on Channel 4. It was the first ever episode of Alan Carr's new show, and it was FUNNY! I don't wanna sound like a snob, but I find a big majority of comedy to be just just plain stupid and not funny at all, so I was so much more surprised to enjoy Chatty Man that much. Alan is such a sweet, flamboyant character, and for the first time in my life I am a fan of a comedian. He is 33, openly gay, and known for his deliberately camp demeanour and self-deprecating humor. Here are a few cute taster clips, but unfortunately BBC and Channel 4 disabled the embedding functionality, so I'm linking ....

Follow these links, I think it's worth it:

No comments: