Click here if you're only interested in "Song Of The Week" posts.

20 June, 2009

Song Of The Week \ 19

Crystal Castles are the freshest thing I've heard in a very very long time, and I fell in love with them completely. The whole album is something else. It can be quite violent and sometimes without any melodic form, and the sounds are so innovative, that it sounds like it's from 2030. It's like a nintendo on steroids mixed with screaming lesbians and cheerleader chants, and the overall feeling of the album is amazing. You can't have it as background music, it is way to intense and intrusive. This is my favorite song, but it is a hard call, because I love about half of the album and I like the other half. It screams YOUTH! ENERGY! FUTURISM!

Crystal Castles - Courtship Dating Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles (Bonus Track Version) - Courtship Dating
Toronto, Canada \ Last Gang Records \ Wiki
Arthur
8 bit syths, in a way you heaven't heard before.

No comments: